Solved

Why won't my Popup Signup Form show on our checkout page?

• 22 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I use wordpress + woocommerce and I have installed correctly the Klaviyo Plugin.

When I create an exit pop-up, it gets put on the home page, but that doesn't work on the checkout page.
To solve, I copied the script code by inserting an html code on the checkout page manually on wordpress. Is this the right practice to get the popup to work on a specific page? Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 23 June 2022, 19:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Raspada,

Thanks for sharing your question with us!

Naturally,  the Klaviyo extension for WooCommerce handles adding .js script to the checkout page, which would allow forms to publish on the page. However, there can be issues if you are using a 3rd party plugin app for checkouts which may be preventing the script from being added automatically or your klaviyo plugin is out of date. I would first ensure that these two possibilities aren’t the issue before you insert the code to your checkout page. 

However, if these two possibilities aren’t the issue, then yes, I would recommend adding Klaviyo.js to the checkout page for the form to work as it doesn’t seem to currently have the form snippet within its HTML. I'd recommend going to your form building and clicking on the "Install Code Snippet" button to access the snippet. Then you'll need to add this snippet to your checkout file within your Woocommerce account.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor