Solved

why can't i send SMS

• 20 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I'm confused, why I want to send SMS, I choose the quantity to send, but the final display quantity is 0, nothing. So I question your tools, after all I spent a lot of money on your tools.

Please solve the problem as soon as possible!

icon

Best answer by Dov 20 December 2022, 15:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Alipearl,

Thanks for sharing this with us. Sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve been experiencing with your SMS campaign. Let’s get this squared away.

When you scroll up on that page under “Recipients” - have a look at the estimated recipient count. 

If this number is 0 (like the screenshot above) there are no eligible recipients for the campaign, which would explain why the campaign would use 0 credits. The most common reason why an SMS campaign has no eligible recipients is because the users you’ve selected for this campaign do not have SMS consent. For information on gathering SMS consent for your users, see our guide here.

Also keep in mind, if smart sending is on for this campaign, we’ll automatically exclude users who recently received an SMS message from this campaign send. You will have the option to disable smart sending if you’d like to make those users same eligible for this SMS campaign. 

I hope that helps clear things up.