Solved

Shopify Integration API deprication

Badge

Hi community,

I am currently using a buit-in app that integrates Shopify with Klaviyo. Recently, I have been receiving warnings related to the usage of the V1 API. As the original setup was not developed by our team, I am unsure of how to proceed with migrating to V2.

Could anyone kindly provide a guide or any advice on how to make this transition smoothly? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

icon

Best answer by Ashley I. 6 May 2024, 15:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +35

Hi @ifightcode,

Welcome to the Community! 

If you haven’t already checked it out, Klaviyo has an awesome resource for the API migration here: Migrate from v1/v2 to the new Klaviyo APIs. There is also a FAQ available here if you have additional questions after reviewing the documentation. 

If you have any difficulty during the migration, you can also reference the Migration resources.

Hope this helps! 

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Badge

Hi @ifightcode,

Welcome to the Community! 

If you haven’t already checked it out, Klaviyo has an awesome resource for the API migration here: Migrate from v1/v2 to the new Klaviyo APIs. There is also a FAQ available here if you have additional questions after reviewing the documentation. 

If you have any difficulty during the migration, you can also reference the Migration resources.

Hope this helps! 

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Hi Ashley,

As I have said, I used the readymade option. The “Shopify” app/plugin was within the integration section in Klaviyo. As I or my team did not develop that, I cannot do anything with that. I guess, the option was developed by Klaviyo. 

Badge

I have been trying to get my head around this. I’m currently using v1/v2 API’s for the following: Octane, Trustpilot and Yotpo SMSBump. 

Am I correct in saying that because Octane and Trustpilot are in the ‘Klaviyo connect integration directory’ there is no action required on my part. The APIs are connected with these supported third parties and these third parties are making changes on their side?

For Yotpo SMSBump, this API connection would require action on my part?

Thanks,

Wes

Badge

Am I correct in saying that because Octane and Trustpilot are in the ‘Klaviyo connect integration directory’ there is no action required on my part. The APIs are connected with these supported third parties and these third parties are making changes on their side?

I am also confused, not getting any clear answer from anywhere.