Tue, May 21, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (UTC)

[Ask the Experts] The Ultimate Ecommerce Retention Playbook

About this event

Join 5 ecommerce industry experts for a panel discussion and live Q&A on retention marketing that inspire you to rethink your own strategy.

You’ve heard it before: acquisition is getting more expensive, so focus on retention. That's easier said than done. 

What makes for a successful retention strategy? How do I retain customers with a long purchase cycle? How do I know which retention strategy is right for my brand? Do I need new or different tools for retention marketing?

If you’ve asked yourself these questions, or if you’re simply wondering how to take your marketing to the next level, you won’t want to miss this event! Join industry experts from KlevuMention Me, and Klaviyo, as they explore customer retention strategies that go beyond the classic loyalty program. 

Our panelists will share tips, tricks, and best practices observed from the hundreds of successful brands they have worked with. You will walk away with the ultimate ecommerce retention playbook that will help you shape and rethink your own retention strategy.

Event details
Online event
Tue, May 21, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (UTC)