Solved

How Do I Connect a List to my Form that will Trigger a Form?

• 12 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I am creating an A/B Test Form

Copy 1: sign up receive 15% off discount email and SMS

Copy 2: sign up receive promo code email and SMS

I need help creating a list for both copies so the customer can receive their discount immediately. 

What is the best way of doing this?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 12 January 2022, 17:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @NikkiKiley

Welcome to the Community, we are so happy you’re here! Happy to hear you’re taking advantage of our A/B testing feature. 

I would consider having the List these users are fed into from your form be your Main List or list that is connected to receive subscribers form your integration. For instance, if your Main List is called ‘Newsletter’ I would link your Welcome Flow to your ‘Newsletter’ List and have the first message of your Flow be your discount message you want your subscribers to receive immediately after they fill out the form. 

It should be noted that if your List connected to your form is set to double opt-in, users will need to confirm their subscription again after form submission before they are added to the List and sent through the Welcome Flow to receive the first message. 

I would recommend checking out similar community posts as well as our Getting Started with Klaviyo Academy Course to gain more insight into this! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor