A question about Klaviyo support

• 6 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 2 replies

For the cost of this service the customer service is such a joke.

I’m actively looking for an alternative. Anyone able to suggest something else?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @MDco

Welcome to the Community! I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having a frustrating experience! 

I can see that you asked a question to our support team about your campaigns not sending and were able to find an answer by one of our team members quickly, happy to hear!

However, I’d love to help you with any additional issues or questions you may have or relay any additional feedback to our product team as our Community is a great place for collaboration, education and growth.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge

Um… NO. No one helped me. No one is ever available for help from Klaviyo.

The customer service is terrible.

Even this automated reply is ridiculous and indicative of the problem.

They had time to edit the Title of my post. Originally it was “Here is an idea for Klaviyo. HIRE MORE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @MDco

I can assure you I am a real person! I have two cats and love to read! 📖🐱

However, I know some of our support replies get caught in the spam or junk folder, so I’d encourage you to check there for the reply, but also happy to share what they said in the Community!

One of our members looked through your campaign templates and saw that error was caused by the link address for the main image.

You used the tag below which caused the catalog error and profiles to skip subsequently. The tag you used only works within a that passes through a product ID or if you are manually add the product ID in the tag

{% catalog event.VariantId integration='shopify' %}{{ catalog_item.url }}{% endcatalog %}.

To fix the issue, we suggest manually linking to the product in the image. 

Please let me know if you have anything else we can help you with! 

-Taylor 

Badge

The point is it takes me shouting in the community to get help.

No one responds to chat, no phone number and emails sometimes takes DAYS.

Klaviyo is a good product but for how expensive it is there should be better customer service.

This isn’t just me either. This complaint is all over the place.

Badge

I totally can relate to NOT GETTING any support. 

• I have tried repeatedly to get support.
    - I am at a higher level account, and I can’t even get an email back from something other than an automated bot that says my ticket is closed.
    - I AM SOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATED.
  • How do you expect me to get technical questions solved with a BOT?
    - At some point you need to help your customers with support!
  • Again, I am SOOOOO upset with your support!
Badge

Support in Klaviyo does not exist. 

We’re moving to Beehiiv.  

I can’t even log into my own account…. and it’s premium. We’re trying to get support from their SMS team, so I can access as it seems a duplicate was set up. Complete joke. Andrew Bialecki should be spending more time looking at the online forums, and the consistent complaints about Klaviyo CS...

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Derek Crua

I’m sorry that you’ve had a frustrating experience! I can see a team member answered a similar question you asked in the thread below and that your email wasn’t answered as it was sent to a deprecated email, not our support email address handle. 

For anyone else experiencing a similar issue, you can submit a request by logging into your Klaviyo account and select “Support” in the header navigation, or visit klaviyo.com/support to contact our support team. If you’re having trouble logging in, you can contact us using the form here: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

-Taylor