Solved

Account confirmation email didn't receive

• 15 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I have sign up a new account and set step by step however at the end of confirmation. my email inbox shows nothing confirmation email. i follow our instruction by checking spam or junk folder, adding the support@klaviyo.com into my contact, and update new email address but didn’t work.

So how can i solve the problem? did any one meet this problem before?

icon

Best answer by Dov 15 July 2021, 16:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @Think,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Community.

It is great to hear you have already taken steps to resolve the issue. In addition to these steps I recommend checking your inbox filters to ensure this message hasn’t been filtered elsewhere, and also your firewall settings to ensure the email hasn’t been deferred or blocked. If you are using Gmail, I recommend looking at the “Promotions” tab for this message. Also try searching for “Confirm Your Klaviyo Email” in your inbox. If none of these solutions resolves the issue, I would try setting-up the account with a net-new email address. If it works for another email, and you still want to use the original email as the primary email address on the Klaviyo account, you can add the original email to the Klaviyo account as a user and then transfer account ownership to this email.

Hope that is helpful!