Solved

Account Disable

• 8 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

The Klaviyo account is disabled before we do anything, which makes us inexplicable.

Why account is disabled after we paid???

We have sent many emails to customer support, Nothing helps from the current situation. We also called the number on your website and chat online for help, ALSO they did not help either.

We don’t want to pay to a company that can’t even be bothered to help it’s customers.

If our Klaviyo account cannot become active within one business day, can you help return the money to us?

Looking forward to your reply.

icon

Best answer by David To 8 November 2022, 22:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Alipearl,

We're really sorry to hear that your account is still disabled. The Community forum is a space for Klaviyo Customers, partners and other users to network and learn from one another. 

Since your issue pertains specifically to your account, working alongside our wonderful Support colleagues would be the best approach. Oftentimes an account is disabled pending a routine account verification check

This sort of verification check typically takes an around 24-48 hours to complete but can take longer barring if there were more steps our team needs to take to review and verify your account.

I did take a look into your interactions with our colleagues and it does appear that they had reach out to you last week but did not receive a response till this past weekend.

I’m also glad to see that it does seem like your verification process was completed as of 3am EST this morning. I would check up on that confirmation email and reach back out to our colleagues for further details if you need it!

Have a great day!

David