Solved

Account disable

• 28 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

We have sent many emails to customer support, Nothing helps from the current situation. We also called the number on your website and chat online for help, ALSO they did not help either. We don’t want to pay to a company that can’t even be bothered to help it’s customers. If our Klaviyo account cannot become active within one business day, can you help return the money to us? Looking forward to your reply.

I have registered two accounts, both of which have been disabled. I think my operations are compliant. Why should I disable my account? I was very angry

icon

Best answer by David To 28 November 2022, 18:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Mary Lucky,

Sorry to hear that your account is disabled!

The Community forum is a space for Klaviyo Customers, partners and other users to network and learn from one another. Since this issue pertains specifically to your account, the best foot forward would be continuing the conversation with our Support colleagues

In my experience, the most common reason an account would be disabled is due our manual review process that occurs. This process allows Klaviyo to maintain a high level of email deliverability for all our customers. We estimate that the turnaround time takes an estimate of 24-48 hours but can take longer barring if there were more steps our team needs in order to review and verify your account. You can learn more about Klaviyo’s manual review process through the About Account Verification Help Center article.

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David