Solved

Account disabled

• 17 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

my account just upgraded 400$ less than 6 hours but why when i log back in, it says my account is locked, i need to know the reason, my friend's account is also in this situation

icon

Best answer by David To 18 August 2021, 16:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @jarrkot,

Whenever an account becomes disabled for any reason after the Manual Review process, our Compliance team will reach out to you regarding your account status. Members of that team will work with you directly towards the reactivation of your account. Because this pertains specifically to your account and may contain sensitive information, I would suggest responding to the open email thread to get in contact with the Compliance team member working on your case. 

Have a great day!

David

Badge +2

Hello @jarrkot,

I want to apologize for the experience you are experiencing in having your account being locked.

This typically is caused by Klaviyo’s manual review process that occurs for all new accounts. This process allows Klaviyo to maintain a high level of email deliverability for all our customers. We estimate that the turnaround time takes an estimate of 24-48 hours but can take longer barring if there were more steps our team needs to take to review and verify your account. You can learn more about Klaviyo’s manual review process through the About Account Verification Help Center article.

If you ever have any questions surrounding your account or it’s manual review process, I suggest following-up in the email thread sent to you by our Compliance team. Our colleagues on that team are best suited to help working with you and provide you further details in the steps needed to reactivating your account.

Thank you for your patience and thank you for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Hi David

I have completed the account review process in the early days of creating an account, the support guys sent me the form to answer the questions and verify in the email, but when I recharged the account to get better use i got locked account again

Please help me get my account back

Thanks you

Jarrkot

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @jarrkot,

I want to apologize for the experience you are experiencing in having your account being locked.

This typically is caused by Klaviyo’s manual review process that occurs for all new accounts. This process allows Klaviyo to maintain a high level of email deliverability for all our customers. We estimate that the turnaround time takes an estimate of 24-48 hours but can take longer barring if there were more steps our team needs to take to review and verify your account. You can learn more about Klaviyo’s manual review process through the About Account Verification Help Center article.

If you ever have any questions surrounding your account or it’s manual review process, I suggest following-up in the email thread sent to you by our Compliance team. Our colleagues on that team are best suited to help working with you and provide you further details in the steps needed to reactivating your account.

Thank you for your patience and thank you for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David