Solved

How do I become a Klaviyo Partner?

• 13 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +5

I can only find information on the requirements and the different tiers. I don’t see how to become a partner. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by retention 14 August 2021, 00:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@LealynPapaya - Hey! First, welcome to the community.  As a long time Klaviyo Partner and of many other platforms related to ecommerce, I’ll have to say, it’s one of the best partner programs out there. 

Klaviyo is super supportive, have dedicated channel representatives solely focused on the Partners’ success, and they have plenty of training materials both in video and resources to help you along the way. They also supercharge their Partners with special access to tools and features to help you and your clients.

The program has different levels and many folks from independent freelancers to the biggest agencies are all part of the program - So you’ll be in good company!

You can apply to become a partner from the Partner Program here:

Best of luck and I hope to see you on the other side!

Badge +5

Thank you  @retention ! Unfortunately the submit button is not working on the form. I tried to submit in Chrome and Safari. Nothing works. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @retention,

As always, thanks for your support!

@LealynPapaya, I would suggest first trying to clear your cache on your browser and potentially using an incognito browser when filling the Partner’s application. In addition, I would also double check to make sure all the required fields in the form are filled out prior to submitting. 

Lastly, I would also check to see if you happen to have any ad blockers or anti-viral softwares that may be preventing the form from submitting. Using an incognito browser will typically alleviate this if the ad blocker you are using is an extension. If it is a software, then I would recommend temporarily disabling it to fill out the form before re-enabliing it again. 

I hope this helps!

David