Solved

I recently upgraded my account, will subscribers be sent flow emails they should've received before I upgraded?

• 10 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I hit my allowable profiles limit yesterday and upgraded to the next tier today.

There were about 50+ contacts yesterday who signed-up after I hit my limit and before I upgraded and they weren’t sent any emails from the flow they were assigned to.

Now that I’ve upgraded, will these 50+ contacts be sent emails from their flow, or do I need to manually do something?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 12 October 2021, 19:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Good question! I’m not 100% sure what happens in this scenario.  You could also, check those subscribers in the flow to see what their status is

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @edtau

Thanks for posting your question in the Community! 

In the event that you are about to hit your email sending limit, Klaviyo will prevent you from sending out your campaign and prompt your to upgrade. While you will not be able to send a campaign email until you upgrade your account, Klaviyo will not prevent profiles from coming into your account and into the appropriate Lists. In theory, reaching your Profile limit wouldn’t necessarily lead to these net-new profiles being skipped in a Flow email. However, you can ensure this by taking @Mailbox Manny’s advice and checking on these subscribers’ status in the designated Flow. You can click the ‘Show Analytics’ tab at the top of your Flow screen to see the number of profiles that were skipped’ from receiving the message.

For further insight, on who exactly might have been skipped, navigate to the first email in the Flow and hit the ‘View All Analytics’ on the left-hand side. Once in the ‘Message Analytics’ tab of the email, toggle to ‘Recipient Activity tab and view if anyone has been ‘Skipped’ in this section. 

In the case that some users have been ‘Skipped’ from the message, I suggest Back-Populating the Flow to resend those profiles through the Flow.

For further insight, I’d recommend checking out these other posts made by a fellow users on similar topic! 

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

-Taylor