Solved

Managed Customers submit

• 21 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi all. I’m new to the partner portal.

I have a question: when I go to submit the form to add a managed customer, my customer don’t receive any email from klaviyo to approve it. Do you know what is the problem?

I need to say that previously my customer have already added me as Admin to his account. Could be that the problem? If yes, what I need to do now?

Help, please.  Thank you very much!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 22 November 2022, 00:29

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

Thank youu for your answer @stephen.trumble but he didn’t receive any email.

I didn’t create the referral link in the beginning cause I’m knew and I didn’t know I had to do it. Could be that the problem?

In this case can I submit a client in my portal that I already manage from two months now and who already added me as admin on his klaviyo account?

Thank you for you answer!😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Marty17 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! Congrats on posting your first question, and yes you are correct that once successfully submitted, the customer will move the “Pending” tab in the “Managed Customer” section. This means that an email should have been sent to the customer detail you provided, asking them to confirm they are being managed by your agency. On the “Managed Customer” section of the partner portal what does the customers status show? If it is already “Active” then it like was because you were already on the account as an Admin.  If it still says “Pending”, let me know and I can follow up with one of our Partner Managers to find out how to fix this for you. 

Thanks again for being part of the Klaviyo Community!