Solved

No more notifications from community?

• 29 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Maybe I’m missing something here, but I don’t get notifications for replies etc from this forum anymore. I think I may have signed up using a domain I no longer maintain, but when I go to the account settings via Klaviyo, my login etc is fine. I just don’t see anywhere at all where I can view or update notifications/settings. Any advice?

icon

Best answer by Dov 2 May 2022, 15:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @wernstrom,

I may have spoken too soon. Try this: navigate to your profile photo and click “My profile”

Then click “Edit Profile”

And then the settings tab, you’ll see notification options here: 

If these all look correct and you’re still not receiving notifications, your original hypothesis was likely correct. If that’s the case, send me a private message and I will confirm some information with you, we should be able to get this resolved one way or another.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Dov , no I didn’t get a notification. I used to, but I think since the domain i previously used expired they’re just going off into the ether and I don’t have a way to see which email is associated with my community account (my klaviyo account login is via my current/correct email/domain). It also looks like I was subscribed to this original post already. Weird! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @wernstrom,

Thanks for sharing this question with us (I hope you got a notification for the @ mention :))

There won’t be anything in your Klaviyo account to determine the notification settings. Rather, notifications (via email) will be sent out in a variety of scenarios. For example, if you are @ mentioned, or if you receive a private message.

You can subscribe to individual topics by selecting the “subscribe” option at the bottom of any topic (bottom of the original post) to ensure you’re notified when someone comments on that thread.

I hope that’s helpful.