Solved

'Pay now' button for manual billing

• 23 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

We would love a ‘pay now’ button implemented so we could pay our bills when needed. The way our company is set up means we can’t always have the money in our credit card account at the time of billing, so every time we need to pay our bill we need to contact support and ask to pay. We’re in Australia so this is out of our working hours, which adds extra difficulty. 

Are there any plans to add a ‘pay now’ functionality? Or is there another way we can get our card charged when we need it done, not just the automatic charging attempts?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 23 September 2021, 20:19

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @melm,

Welcome to the Community! 

So for Klaviyo customers, there is a manual billing option they can switch to. Manual Billing is something set up by the Sales team and/or added if requested via Support and if your account meets the requirement. If a customer is requesting that we switch them over from credit card billing to Manual Billing, we must first verify that the subscription plan they are on is $1500 or above. It is something we do not explicitly offer so I apologize for the confusion. 

Thanks and I hope this helped!

Alex