Solved

Re: What's happened to Klaviyo Support?

• 19 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I’m just curious why it’s so hard to get support from Klaviyo? The chat is often offline  during normal business hours. Support email tickets are slow in being responded to and often the replies are sporadic and not actually helpful in addressing the problem.  Klaviyo is a top knotch email provider in  my opinion, but the inability to get support is so disappointing.

Can anyone shed some light on this?  Is it a temporary staffing issue? I want to be a raving fan, but….I can’t get anyone to help with this fabulous platform.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 20 April 2022, 10:08

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @reneewood8,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for voicing your feedback here.

Apologies to hear that you have had difficulty reaching our email Support team. I did go ahead and check to see if your cases were responded to and it looked like most were answered + a few were waiting your reply so hopefully that end is figured out!

Can you clarify what you mean by our chat is offline during “normal” business hours? Email support is available between 6 am–10 pm ET on weekdays and 10 am–4 pm ET on weekends. We offer chat for customers on paid plans between 9 am–5 pm ET Monday through Friday. Free users have access to Kira, our virtual chatbot, 24/7.

Some ad blocking software or browser add-ons may prevent the chat option from appearing in your account dropdown menu. If you're on a paid plan and you're experiencing difficulties accessing chat, try disabling any ad blockers or browser add-ons.

If the problem persists, reach out to our Customer Success team by clicking Support > Send a Message instead.

Thanks again!
Alex