Solved

Switching from woocommerce to Shopify

• 3 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi, we are switching over from Woocommerce to Shopfiy and I can’t see how to disable our current integration to then set up the new integration. On the new Klaviyo dashboard, the integrations tab is not there. I don’t want to set up a new Klaviyo account for the new shopify store as I want to see the legacy data and use all our current campaigns and flows. 

When we switch over, we want all current campaigns, subscribers and flows to be available and working. Please can anyone advise what updates to these are needed to make this happen? I have read that some flows need triggers updating - please advise?

I can’t get started until we find out how to disable the initial integration!

Thanks, 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 3 October 2022, 18:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Danielle Buckett 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! Thank you so much for asking about your migration from WooCommerce to Shopify! Happy to help.

The new navigation is a little tricky if you don’t know where to look for the integrations tab. The community post I just linked is a walk through of the new navigation and includes a section on where to find the integrations settings: 

Second, because Shopify and WooCommerce use slightly different event data you will need to go through and update. We have full documentation here: Integrate with Your New Platform which can explain how to switch over and what requirements are needed on your new platform. 

Hope this helps! Thanks again for being part of the Community!