Solved

Why is my Account Under Review by the Compliance Team?

• 9 November 2020
  • 10 replies

Badge +2

Hello, 3 days ago my account was disabled i dont know why ? 

Message is “

“Your account is under review by our Compliance Team. We’re sorry for the delay - to make sure all senders have a great experience, we perdiodically review active accounts. You should hear from us within one business day” 

So im waiting i need to understand why, i paid for this app and its not working..

icon

Best answer by cassy.lee 9 November 2020, 19:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Patria

I can see that at the time of your response a member of the Support Team had reached out to you and that you are now verified! 

Glad to see this was resolved for you! 

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Hello can a Klaviyo staff look into my account review, i have been waiting for a response. 

i have answered all the questions that i been asked.

many thanks 

mubariz 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@royaumedestortues Thanks for writing in to the Klaviyo Community forum and for sharing this experience with us. Our Compliance Team often perform Account Verification Checks to ensure that we have the best email sending infrastructure that is maintained at the highest quality. In order to do this, we actively monitor all sending across our platform, and some accounts may need to participate in a one-time manual account review. 

I took a look at your account and it seems like someone from my team has followed up with a list of questions for you to review. Please take a moment to follow up with those questions, as they will ensure we promptly get you up and sending again. 

For more details on the Account Verification Check, you can take a look at this article that provides an overview of the process. 

Thanks so much, 
-Cassy

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @mubariz.s 

Thanks so much for reaching out and commenting in the Community! I just responded back to you to give you an update on your account review process. 

Thanks so much! 
-Cass.

Badge +2

Ok I would like to answer your question but where is it ? I bought your subscription and I would like to benefit from it. I don't see any information on my account. Can we fix the problem as soon as possible please? Thank u

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@royaumedestortues I’ll direct message you with more details on where you can find the questions my colleague asked you! Thanks so much. 

Badge +2

ok thanks

Badge +1

How long does it take to enable the account? I have answered all the questions 12 hours ago and am desperately awaiting my account to be enabled!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Patria

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience you’re experiencing as you wait for your account to be verified! Our anti-abuse and campaign monitoring system ensures we maintain high email deliverability for all our customers. This one-time review occurs for all new accounts and our team members try to act as quickly as possible as we understand this prevents any sending! Our support team members will get back in touch with you soon if you are waiting to hear from them! 

Additionally, I checked internally on this and a member of our staff sent you a few questions over email regarding your account. Can you please address these questions in that email thread? Once that is cleared up, you will be good to go! 

Additionally I would check out this fellow user who had the same question! 

Thanks for being a part of our Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Hi @Taylor Tarpley 

I answered all the questions 24 hours ago now - I replied to the email with my answers. Can you please confirm they were received as I have not got any acknowledgement of hem receiving my answers!