Solved

Active on site tracking and View product tracking

• 19 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

I’ve added the snippets to my site for active on site and viewed product tracking and I am getting the ‘green’ CTA saying data is received but then not getting any data coming through onto site despite people being on site and I’ve checked the tracking myself.

Any ideas, will this be because I am using the free plan?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 20 August 2021, 19:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @TRE 

Thank you so much for reaching out the Klaviyo Community for help with your sites viewed product and active on site tracking! Happy to help with this!

Whether you are paying for a plan or using Klaviyo for free, the plan only controls how many profiles, emails or SMS messages you send to your customers per month. Your level of plan will not affect your ability to use active on site and viewed product tracking. 

With that in mind, since you have added the snippets to your site, I would suggest testing your site again. @Dov gave some great advice in this Community post:

Dov makes some great additional recommendations on how to test your site and look at the sites source coding to make sure everything was installed correctly.

Also, the Guide to Klaviyo Web Tracking  will walk you through the steps again to test web tracking and how to view the activity data for your account. There can sometimes be a delay in the reporting, but should be working by now. 

I hope this helped and thank you so much for being a part of the Klaviyo Community. We appreciate you!