Solved

Why the custom interface is different from shopify in analysis-metrics-Placed Order

• 24 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

icon

Best answer by retention 24 August 2021, 20:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@xjuzeng - I think the natively built Klaviyo Shopify Integration has some special handling of the UI rather than a custom “Placed Order” (even if it’s name the same) since a custom metric can be of any data (in no particular or consistent manner).  That’s my best guess at least!

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @xjuzeng ,

Going off of what has been mentioned, they are correct in the sense that the Klaviyo UI in relation to any integration and custom metrics is just designed in a different way in comparison to Shopify’s native integration. Great reply @retention !

Badge +2

Hi @xjuzeng ,

Going off of what has been mentioned, they are correct in the sense that the Klaviyo UI in relation to any integration and custom metrics is just designed in a different way in comparison to Shopify’s native integration. Great reply @retention !

i want it,so what should i do,thx

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @xjuzeng ,

Although I understand that you would want this type of UI into our own integration, I would like to express that the previous posts are right in the sense of that is just how it will appear. At the moment, only ecommerces that Klaviyo have a native integration with will display this way in comparison to custom metrics pulled in. I can definitely share this feedback with our Product Team so that they can look into this for the future and will update here when the time comes.

Thank you!

Alex