Solved

Get List and Segment Members api only returning id and email without phone number

• 26 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Get List and Segment Members api is only returning id and email when one of the profile has phone too. I am referring to to list having list id “T6Ssna” and the response I am getting as follow:

{
    "records": [
        {
            "id": "XXFE0M7CHBJ94VDZBTQ0AXXXXX",
            "email": "ExampleEmail1@gmail.com"
        },
        {
            "id": "XXFE0N3C4BHXC39SYG6NEXXXXX",
            "email": "ExampleEmail2@gmail.com"
        }
    ]
}

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 26 August 2021, 22:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Ashish Mehta,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding APIs! I’ve gone ahead and edited your post to omit those email addresses and IDs in your example for security/privacy purposes.

Our Klaviyo API Documentation is a great resource to look into with all inquiries and base troubleshooting needs. I can see that the Get List and Segment Members API you are referencing should pull in the phone number. However, perhaps this is a case that the contacts you are referencing is saving the phone number correctly.

Additionally, we have a great post:

That outlines possible situations that can occur as well as fixes to common problems people run into when going through list and segment API calls and gathering data! For instance, it goes over the sms consent get as well as what to do after setting up your list and segment.

Please let me know if you have further questions!

Alex