Solved

Birthday Flow for kid(s) of a subscriber

• 8 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi community, 

I work with a children’s concept store and would like to set up a Birthday Flow for when the kids of a customer have their birthdays. 
Does anyone know if it’s possible to add various birthday as custom fields (e.g. kid 1, kid 2 etc) and create birthday flows for each kid that include the kids name? 

Probably a bit complicated but I hope someone here will know! 

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 10 October 2022, 07:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@10Kate Creative 
This should be possible since Birthdays in klaviyo are just another profile property. The main question here is how you collect and store those birthday dates. Each one of them will have to be different property, so for example you can have a form that collects 3 different date properties and then in klaviyo you can create 3 different birthday flows each starting with one of the 3 different birthday properties.

The main thing here is to think about the logistics on how do you plan to collect those birthday dates so people are not confused and know exactly what you are looking for.. but as long as that is settled you shouldn’t have problems if you add all of those as different profile properties for the parent profile i guess.