Solved

Design Formatting Issues on Apple Mail App

• 22 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello, 

I am having issues with my email template’s design. My email design is uses a 2 column in one portion of the email to show image on one side and text on the other. Now, on apple mail app my content is only showing up on 85% of the screen with the background taking up the rest of the screen on apple.  I am not having this issue anywhere except for the mail app on iphones. Gmail and Outlook look totally fine. 

Additionally, on that section I chose to make it a different color than white. I chose to go with dark blue. However no matter how many times i edit and send it the email looks different when I send a test email and includes white bars. 

Can anyone help? Does anyone have suggestions for email design platform integrations so I can do more and fix these issues? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Dov 23 August 2022, 17:08

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Jasmine-,

Thanks for sharing this with the community.

I noticed you filed a ticket with our support team and they are actively investigating the issue for you. They’ll be able to examine your particular template in more detail and provide you with further information.

Once you reach a solution, it would be helpful if you could share that here to assist others who may be experiencing the same issue.

Thanks for being a community member.