Solved

How to setup coupon code for welcome series flow

• 14 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

i have created welcome series flow with finial discount. how can  i  setup coupon codes for that flow? so customer receive that email with coupon codes. Thanks

icon

Best answer by David To 14 August 2021, 14:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @rehan,

Great question! 

Klaviyo actually has several Help Center articles that can guide you on this process of how to create a coupon code and how they can be used within your emails! I would first suggest taking a look at the Guide to Using Coupon Codes in Klaviyo Help Center articles to start things off. 

Next, Klaviyo also offers some ecommerce focused articles on setting up and using coupons.

Once you have a coupon created, you can apply it to your desired email by reformatting the {% coupon_code 'COUPON_NAME' %} by replacing the COUPON_NAME with the name of the coupon you created. Since it sounds like your coupon will be used in a flow, the dynamic coupon codes will automatically be generated when the email is sent out. Keep in mind that when previewing your email, because the email is not a Live send, instead of seeing a dynamic coupon code you’ll see the name of your coupon followed by the -PREVIEW notation. 

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David