Solved

Is there any solution to create a public preview link for email campaigns?

• 27 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I would like to share a link to our weekly email campaign but it’s not possible to open the preview link if you do not have a Klaviyo account. Is there a work-around for this? I know I could first sent it to a “Preview list” and then duplicate it, but it’s a little time consuming and there is a chance for making mistakes in the process.

icon

Best answer by Dov 30 January 2023, 17:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Legeakademiet,

Thanks for sharing this question with us.

One option is to add a Web View tag to your emails, send yourself a live version of the email, and grab the URL that is generated from the web view tag. You can then share the web-version of the email to anyone that you want. 

The tag that populates will look like this:

{% web_view %}

You can insert the web view tag into the text block.

tvMIJMExoV47mHHTergkvv01TObwLuGmlWMR4Yr1qZt14dVMXugxPT1gbNh1Mdm6cX7x9tPwzVxzzwQrwQcpoXGAzw2zMtHzwctLg7I6ZkoGBBdnt-Dhfz2udCmb2QZRWnnZ4JENSDxLaJ_glZsDHhc

You do have to send the campaign so that the web_view tag can convert to a link. That happens only when you send the campaign. Please make sure to change the lists that you are sending to a list that only you are on.

Once you have this link, you can put it in this share link generator: http://www.sharelinkgenerator.com/

This will provide you with the share URL to share publicly.

Thanks for being a community member.