Solved

Order confirmation with with order details (woocommerce)

• 8 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I am on Woocommerce, when a customer places an order, I would like to send an order confirmation email with the summary of the products he ordered in the email.
I can't find how to retrieve the products ordered for each order! 

Help !

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 9 March 2022, 12:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Malko64 

Thank you so much for this question! The Klaviyo Community is happy to help!

From my own experience, using Klaviyo to send transactional emails instead of your ecommerce platform is a very common practice!

To get started on using Klaviyo to send your transactional emails instead of WooCommerce, I would suggest taking a look at the Guide to Using Flows to Send Transactional Emails Help Center article. It details and provides guidance on how Klaviyo uses flows to initiate these transactional emails to customers and the approval process on how to get your flow email verified and marked as transactional. 

Other resources I would suggest reviewing are the How to use dynamic variables to personalize email and SMS flows and How to Build Dynamic Blocks in a Flow Email articles which would detail how to build your dynamic table block in your transactional emails to highlight information such as the recent product the customer purchased. 

Hope this helps get you on the right path!

The link to the guide and about using event variables gives a 404 error. Can’t find a real solution for Woocommerce..

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @gogoLW,

Thanks for pointing that out! You can find the updated article on that topic in our How to use dynamic variables to personalize email and SMS flows Help Center article. 

David