Solved

Revenue info is not showing up

• 4 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

My client runs a fitness business selling subscription programs. We are pretty new to Klaviyo.

For some reason, only active on site info is showing up for campaigns and not the placed order which means I can’t find out how much revenue each email is generating.

Any ways to fix that?

icon

Best answer by David To 5 January 2023, 16:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Hey @nambirajanks, what eCommerce platform are you using? Is the integration working? (ie. do you see data flowing from it).  Has there been a conversion event since starting with Klaviyo?

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Actually it’s not an ecommerce store. I think the team uses Wordpress for the site. Is it possible to get revenue info for such situation?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @nambirajanks,

If it’s not an ecommerce store, does the store have a third-party app that’s connected to manage the subscriptions users purchase? If so, then you’ll want to connect that app to Klaviyo in order for those purchase data to be synced.

I would suggest checking to see if that app has developed their own integrated to be connected to your Klaviyo account. Else, you’ll want to pass those subscription and purchase information to Klaviyo using a custom connection. 

I think taking a look at both our Integrate a platform without a pre-built Klaviyo integration and Integrate a subscription ecommerce platform Developer Guides may be useful in this case. Don’t forget, if you need the help of a developer to set this up, we have an expansive network of Klaviyo Partners who you can work alongside to get this going. 

David