Solved

Show the size of the product in product block

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello community friends ! 

Is it possible to show the size of the products when sending an email to our customer ? 

On klaviyo, I only can show the price, the product title and a button. I’m asking this question for dynamic product block as well as static product block. 

Thank you very much :) 

icon

Best answer by David To 8 July 2022, 16:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Laurent,

Outside of the previous suggestion of including the size manually as a custom description, you could always create your own custom product block. 

My colleague, @Brian Turcotte actually highlighted this custom solution recently in the below Community post:

Since this solution allows you to build your own custom product block, this extends the capability of how products would render and the type of details that can be displayed in the email. 

David

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @David To , it’s me again. One year later. ;)

I still have the same problem. I don’t know how to show the size of my products. As we work in second hand, we have unique sizes so it’s very disapointing for somebody to clic and see that the product is not of his or her size.

How can we do ?

Thx a lot,

Laurent

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Laurent,

Good question!

If you were using the dynamic option for a product block - also known as dynamically populate products from a feed, you would only have the option to show the product’s price, title, and the CTA button. However, when using the static option - also known as manually selecting products from your catalog, you’ll have an additional option to enable custom descriptions. 

With custom descriptions enabled, this would allow you to add whatever description you want to your products; including the product’s size. This is also described in more details in our How to insert a product block Help Center article.

I hope this helps!

David