Solved

Validation email before confirmation order

• 9 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2
Hello everyone,
I want to set up a validation link before confirming an order.To explain everything to you, I go through service providers to sell my products. They collect the customers and I take a commission at the end of the month.My partners collect the data and my company processes it. Therefore, I need the customer's consent before I can process the order: hence the validation email.The idea is to put in this email "yes I accept" in order to send the customer an order confirmation.Do you think this is possible?If so, how can I create a validation email and then an automatic confirmation email?thank you,cordially
icon

Best answer by caroline 19 March 2021, 01:23

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @cbouvart,

It sounds like you’re asking about transactional emails. Here are some related Help Center articles you might find helpful:

What e-commerce platform does your provider use to sell your products? One option is to integrate the e-commerce platform(s) with your Klaviyo account via one of our existing integrations or a custom integration. Here are some guides for some common e-commerce integrations.

Best,

Caroline