Solved

How to integrate my application with Klaviyo?

• 10 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hi Community,

I am building a data visualization and analytics platform and wanted to allow people to connect their klaviyo account and see their data in our application. However, I can not find any details about an Oauth connection on Klaviyo. 

Is there any way for us to allow our users to connect their klaviyo account to our product with a few clicks (Oauth flow)? If no whats the general way to achieve this? 

Thanks,
Nafey

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 10 December 2021, 18:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Naf,

Welcome to the Community! We are so happy to have you hear and love to hear about the platform you’re building. Sounds awesome! 

So we currently only offer OAuth through the Magento 2 integration and there is not a viable option or workflow to allow people to connect the products using an Oauth flow. 

However, I have good news! You can build out this connection via our Rest API. Another option for this would be to utilize Zapier as well. Additionally, Zapier would be able to further help with integrating your custom platform with Klaviyo.

Finally, I would recommend checking out this Help Center Documentation on Custom Integration FAQs as well as this other post made in the Community to learn more about the Zapier integration. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor