Solved

Klaviyo is unable to connect to Magento ver. 1.10.1.1

• 4 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Seems when I try to add Magento 1 integration I get a success message then
If I wait for it to sync (5 minutes or so) then receive this notification:

Your Magento integration's historical import has failed.

Klaviyo is unable to connect to Magento.

Please check Magento and update your settings to re-enable sync. If you have any questions, please check out our support resources for further assistance.

I removed the integration and re-created the account but to no avail.

icon

Best answer by klaviyojad 5 November 2021, 01:31

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

@scullchr I took a look at your Klaviyo account and was seeing that errors were pertaining to catalogProductAttributeInfo soap call not existing so I added a flag to your integration to not make this call and have re-enabled the syncs to run again.  Let me know if issues persist.

Badge +2

Hi @klaviyojad 

Thanks for taking a look.
If I didn’t mention this is for the Production account.

Unfortunately, I still get the same error about 5 minutes after re-entering the credentials. (see attached).

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @scullchr I could see that the account for which I added the flag for before, you changed the integration settings.  You see the special flag that we add gets reset when you remove the integration and you need to work with Klaviyo Support in order to have it added again for you.  I have gone ahead and re-added it and requeued the sync. 

Otherwise please work with email support for questions like these as we do not want public information revealed here as this is a public forum.

Badge +2

Thanks.
I removed it because it was not synced.

Currently since you have reset it again, it still looks the same and is not syncing. 
Can you provide in an email to me what you have changed via admin or what I need to do in order to reconnect.

Should the catalogue automatically be pulled in also as I am yet to see product?

Can I email you directly?

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

@scullchr customer support will be more than happy to assist you.  Please email support as outlined in the link below: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001002272-How-to-Contact-Support#email-support2