Solved

Etsy and Klaviyo

• 19 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello- We are trying to collect email addresses from our Etsy customers and at our in person events.  I want to create different sign up form (landing pages) for the different sales channels. I would like to use Klaviyo for all email marketing. Presently, we use Klaviyo for our Shopify store. 

The only way we can collect Etsy emails is by adding a Sign up form to our shop and in the thank you we send after the customer purchases. Is it possible to create different sign up forms with different discount codes for different sales channels such as Etsy. 

icon

Best answer by KatherineB 19 April 2024, 19:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi @rrcifone thanks for posting in the Klaviyo Community - great question and love that you are going to start emailing your Etsy customers!

You can create embeddable forms in Klaviyo that you can then add to any landing page. You can follow these subscribers up each with unique flows based on the form they used to sign up.

While there is no direct integration with Etsy in order to deliver coupon codes to be used on that platform, there is a great Klaviyo Community article about how you can import Etsy customers into Klaviyo. I hope this helps!

Katherine