"title": "Invalid input.",

"detail": "'action_id' is a required field for the resource 'flow-action'.",

"source": {

"pointer": "/data/attributes/action_id"

},

"meta": {}

}

]

I got this action with flowId only using this url {{baseUrl}}/api/flows/{{flow_id}}/flow-actions/, its a valid one, im trying to get messages of flow actions of type SEND_EMAIL, SEND_SMS. It was working fine before, please help me out.

thanking you.

icon

Best answer by JeffV.klaviyo 18 June 2023, 22:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @santiagosanti!

Just to clarify, are you saying that this exact same call has worked properly in the past? If so, I will reach out to our internal team to determine if this is a bug. 

In the meantime, may I ask how you verified that the action_ID was valid? This will help myself and other Community members understand the issue better.

Best,

Brian

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @santiagosanti 

Hope all is well. It sounds like you might be missing the action ID or some other resource in your API call.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like you are first making an API call to our “Get Flow Actions For Flow” endpoint

When making this API call, you need to enter the Flow ID into the {id} section of the API endpoint. Once you successfully make this call, your response will have all the actions in that Flow, and will provide you with an Action ID for each action:

Once you have an Action ID, you can use that value in an API call to “Get Messages For Flow Action”

It sounds like you are failing to include an action ID in some of your API calls