Skip to main content

We have our own application, developed by us.
Now we want to integrate Klaviyo into our application. When users want to connect to Klaviyo, they will authorize and use Klaviyo's mail service. I want to ask what are the steps to integrate and develop. It is similar to Shopify, Fourthwall,….
Thank!

Hi @TheAnh,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community and thank you for your question.

Absolutely - Klaviyo has extensive APIs available. All the documentation is provided at developers.klaviyo.com

I recommend looking at the “Guides” section in the menu at the top as there is a lot of detail there on the left hand side about how the integration itself works. There are also Postman Collections set up, and Node/PHP/Python/Ruby SDK’s are available here

If you are looking at joining the Klaviyo ecosystem, this would be a great page to start. And as a final highlight I would recommend that your development team goes through the Klaviyo Developer Certification - this explains the Klaviyo data model, the key API’s available, specific use cases and examples for both server-side and client-side APIs and error handling.

You’ve also landed on a great community - so if you have any specific questions feel free to post in this forum.

I hope that helps you on your way! 

Thanks
David