Kickbox for Multi-Step Signup Forms

• 7 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello!

We are Kickbox, an email verification and deliverability service.

Some of our customers are also Klaviyo customers that have reached out to us to investigate how they can add single-address API verification to their Signup Forms for segmentation, filtering, and possibly more.

We’re started this discussion to invite others to come talk about what they need, and how it might be accomplished. We’ve begun a review of Klaviyo documentation and eliminated some possible implementations already, to protect both our customers and our infrastructure, but we’ll let the interested parties speak first.

Looking forward to the discussion!

Matthew Flaherty, Sales

Iain Anton, EMEA Sales

Jon Shusta, Technology

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Kickbox 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! Thank you so much for starting this discussion with our members to gain more insight into what they need/want and how your company may be able to help! Look forward to seeing the feedback you receive!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I support this so much! It would prompt us to move from JustUno to KL for ALL of our clients.

Badge +2

Ahhh, I would love this! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I have several clients that would benefit from this due to high bounce rate which then affects deliverability. Sign up form real-time validation will be a gam changer. Please make this happen!! Thank you

Badge +4

I would really love this because we get a high bounce rate on our abandon checkout flow due to spam bots and this would solve this for us.