Question

Legacy /track V1/V2 API

• 17 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello everyone,

I recently received a notification that my account has been making calls to deprecated API endpoints (v1/v2) over the last two weeks. Upon examining the .csv file provided, it appears that these calls are associated with the "/track" endpoint, which is considered legacy.

Despite a thorough search of my Shopify site's template, I haven't found any direct references to the "/track" endpoint. The only third-party apps I currently use are:

1. Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS
  2. Klaviyo Reviews

If anyone has insights on potential hidden locations of this endpoint or suggestions for next steps, I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @rodrigoshaller!

We have several migration resources in our developer portal that can help you determine the best way to transition to the new APIs:

For this issue, you can download your API Report to get more information about how you’re using the /track endpoint:

Best,

Brian

Badge

Hi Brian, thanks for reaching out.

I've gone through some of the resources and the API report, but I really couldn't find what is using the track api.

As I said, my (shopify) website doesn't have any code that directly does anything with Klaviyo, except for the integration with the two Apps I mentioned earlier.

1. Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS
  2. Klaviyo Reviews

I would assume whoever developed those Apps would need to update the API?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @rodrigoshaller!

I’ll check on this internally to see if that is the case!

- Brian