Solved

What is the best way to do the following? (Flows and conditional splits)

• 25 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello everyone,

I’m having trouble to establish a new flow on my account and i’m probably doing it wrong. What I want to do is the following:

When a customer exceeds the $500 revenue, I want a flow to automatically move them to the VIP list. Once this is done I need to create a conditional split based on location. If they are from Quebec, I need to send the email in french, if not (within Canada), then the email should be in english.

Furthermore, if they are women I want to send a code for product A, if they are men, I want to send a code for product B. This is very important, i just want to send an offer for a specific product, not the whole store.

how is this done? can i do it in just one flow or do i need to move them manually to a VIP list and then create a flow?

thanks!

icon

Best answer by stam_marko 26 February 2024, 02:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Artium, how about something like this?

Generally, I try not keep the flows simple, so I’m not very familiar how that would work, but I’d give it a go and track in real time how it goes.

Hope that helps,

Badge

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I think this could work.But i have a question about the first trigger. it is not limited to only one order valued at over $500 right? Because I need it to include the cumulative value of all orders placed within that timeframe (90 days).

So maybe in one order they purchased something value in $80, then something in 100$, an so on until they get the $500 threshold. I hope I explained myself correctly.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

In that case, you could try a conditional split:

Historic Customer Lifetime Value is at least 500

More infromation

In general, I recommend keeping your logic straightforward and simple. If you return later with the aim of optimising it, you might find it challenging if the logic is too complex and there isn't sufficient data available for informed decision-making. 🙌