Solved

Making Event Variable

• 23 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I'm looking for the variable for when someone refunds an order or cancels an order, It will pull in the item name price and image of the item when someone views the email. Just how you would be able to see when someone views a product in an abandoned cart or a browse abandonment email. It's not a prebuilt transactional email flow that's in Klaviyo so I'd like to figure out how to build it from scratch. Please let me know if you have any info on this! 

icon

Best answer by retention 23 August 2021, 21:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @MadihaKiran,

Building on top of the great details provided by @retention, I would suggest taking a look at the following Help Center articles. These articles will guide you on how to build a dynamic table block within your metric triggered flows by referencing the event metadata that is triggering the flow. 

Hope this helps!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @MadihaKiran - welcome to community!  If I may ask, what ecommerce platform are you using?  Most platforms that integrate with Klaviyo has a “Refunded Order” event that you can use to trigger a Flow from.  So, you can build a Flow that’s triggered whenever a “Refunded Order” occurs to send additional messages when that occurs for a customer. 

If you’re on Shopify, you can reference this document that explains all the events that Shopify passes into Klaviyo if you use the standard Klaviyo Shopify Integration:

If you use other platforms, a few of the popular ones are listed here:

Hope this helps!