Solved

Set table block to 2 columns

• 23 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

How can I add two products side by side in the table block?

Product Image 1 - Product Image 2

Product name 1 - Product name 2

Product Image 3 - Product Image 4

Product name 3 - Product name 4

Is that possible? :)

I only found how to add image or text in 1 column, but not both.

icon

Best answer by retention 23 August 2021, 21:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

​​Thank you @notthatcreative for the follow up and use case for this!! @retention is 100% correct again!! With the abandon cart flow, this is how I would achieve what you are looking to do as well! 

Thank you so much for your collaboration on the Klaviyo Community!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@notthatcreative You can do this!  Just add additional rows in your Table Block for the Product Names so you have a 6 x 2 table like this:

Product Image 1 Product Image 2
Product Name 1 Product Name 2
Product Image 3 Product Image 4
Product Name 3 Product Name 4

Here’s what it looks like in Klaviyo:

You can also achieve this using Split Blocks as well.  And alternatively, you can also add columns in your email and stack them. Here’s some documentation about adding columns to your template and using Split Blocks:

Just note, columns and Split Blocks behave slightly different than Tables in Mobile view.  They “stack” (appearing on top of each other) instead of side by side in a Table Block.

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

Hi Stephen,

thank you so much for your answer. Unfortunately I have to use the table block, because it’s for the abandoned cart e-mail.

And I also need to get a custom property from the list item.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @notthatcreative,

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help setting up product blocks for your marketing! Happy to help with this!

If you want to display two or more items side by side from your catalog, I would suggest using a Product Block. By creating a product block you will be able to pull the exact items from your catalog you want displayed or display products from your product feed with a CTA button for them to go to your site to purchase the item! Using the product block intuitively pulls all relevant information for the items you are showcasing in your marketing such as the product image, name and price.

Product Block example in email.

How to Use Product Blocks  will walk you through step by step on how to implement product blocks in your marketing. You can also check out these Community post for more information and strategy on using product blocks: 

I hope this helps you accomplish what you are trying to do! Thank you so much for being a member of the Klaviyo Community. We appreciate you!