I’m very new to Klaviyo, migrating from MailChimp has proven too much for me, ha ha! I wonder if you can help?
Here’s what I’ve done:
- Integrated Klaviyo integration with Shopify
- Integrated MailChimp integration with Klaviyo
- Deleted MailChimp integration from Shopify
- Created a welcome flow for my ‘newsletter’ list on Klaviyo
And here’s what’s happened:
- All my customers on my customer lists on Shopify are now showing as ‘unsubscribed’ from marketing. How can I revert this?
- My ‘newsletter’ sign up forms (I use the ones on my Shopify theme) aren’t linking to my Klaviyo newsletter list. Any ideas as to how I can link my pop-up and newsletter segments on to Klaviyo? I use the Symmetry theme.
- I have two lists on Klavio - one which looks to be a list integrated from MailChimp and a new ‘newsletter’ list. Am I able to combine these lists?
Any help would be appreciated, thank you so much : )
Best answer by Brian TurcotteView original