Solved

Creating a VIP List Invitation

• 21 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi

We have a newslist and is in the process of building af VIP list, that we will invite the most engage subscribers to.

We have an invite flow that is triggeret if they meet certain criterias. But we want them to do an active accept of the invitation, click on a button or something like that. It should be as easy as possible.

I’m looking for at good solution for this case. Anybody in here that have build something similar?

With regrads

Morten

icon

Best answer by Dov 22 July 2022, 15:19

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @mortenkusk,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

The thread below discusses how to add a button to your email, when clicked, will log a particular custom property on the profile. You can make this property anything you wish i.e. VIP. If you follow the same principles that the user in this thread uses for their “RSVP” flow you’ll see how to set this up:

So the workflow would be as follows: User qualifies for VIP flow > VIP flow dispatches email containing button reading “click to become a VIP” (or something similar) > they click > the “VIP” property is logged on their profile.

From there, you can segment these users based on that VIP property. The thread below runs through how to create that segment as well:

I hope that’s helpful.