Solved

Group Aggregate Ordered Product Value

• 10 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge +2

Hi! 

I need to export a segment with order value propriety, number of order etc but when exporting, these parameters (“historic customer lifetime value”, “historic number of orders”... ) do not appear. 

Does anyone have a solution? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Dov 12 April 2021, 15:52

View original

8 replies

Badge +2

Finally, I opened it with Google sheets, and it works perfectly. 

Thanks a lot for your help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @audette,

Thank you for your reply and the follow-up information.

I believe the reason you are seeing all of this data grouped into a single column is due to regional Excel settings that does not have the default list delimiter set as a comma.

Can you try following the instructions here and change the delimiter to a comma and then try re-opening the CSV file in Excel?

Badge +2

Thanks a lot! 

In this way, the only problem is that before exporting it is not possible to choose the properties that we want to eliminate from our csv. And it is not possible to delete excel columns to remove information that we do not want to see, because all the properties of a contact are exported in the first column.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @audette,

Thank you for your reply and clarifying the use-case.

First, you’ll need to create a segment of every active profile in your account.  You can achieve this by using properties about someone > email contains @ AND is not suppressed.

Next, navigate to Analytics > Metrics > Placed Order > Best People (top-right) > Export to CSV and select the segment you just created. The CSV file will contain the discrete number of placed orders for each individual under the “Placed Order” column header and their total revenue over all time under the “Revenue” column header.

Thanks and have a great day.

Badge +2

Hello, 

Thanks for your answer. I would like to export all my contacts and have the number of orders and their value associated with each one (even if the contacts have not yet ordered). The facebook business manager now allows you to import a list with a value criterion for each contact, which allows their algorithm to refine their targeting. 

Best,

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @audette,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community and for clarifying your goal.

I am curious to understand why you are looking for a discrete custom property for this activity. 

I ask because we have the ability to segment on “Ordered Product Value” which will track the aggregate value for orders for any given user. For example you can create a segment like this: What somebody has done > Ordered Product Value > is at least 50 over all time. That segment will populate with recipients who have ordered at least $50 worth of goods over all time.

You can also use these same parameters to trigger a flow using a metric-triggered flow and a trigger filter $value > 50.

Thanks and have a great day.

Badge +2

Thank  you for your answer. However, what interests me is not to export predictions but to add as a property to each contact the number or value of his purchases (without any prediction). 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @audette 

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community! Happy to help here. I think I also replied to an older thread you found but I figured I’d also put this info here for better visibility.

Predictive Analytics in Klaviyo can help provide insight in to your audience and their prior and even expected activity. Predictive Analytics include: Historic CLV, Predicted, CLV, Total CLV as well as others.

Something to keep in mind with these analytics, you will only see this section on profiles if you meet the following conditions:

• At least 500 customers have placed an order. 
  • You have an ecommerce integration (e.g., Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento) or use our API to send placed orders.
  • You have at least 180 days of order history and have orders within the last 30 days.You have at least some customers who have placed 3 or more orders.

Here is an extremely useful article that gives a more in depth overview of these analytics.

Now, granted you meet the above criteria, I have some suggestions around how to export this data.

If you create a segment including a Placed Order metric, for example:

• what someone has/has not done: Placed an Order at least once over all time

Then export this segment. You will be directed to a screen that allows you to select which fields you would like to include in the export. On the second and third pages of fields available, you should see the following:

From here you can select the fields you’d like to export to a CSV file.

I hope this helps!

Marissa