Solved

How do I limit the Subscribe Page only for Subscribers that are not in the list?

• 17 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi Everyone! Newbie here. 

So I created a QR code which links to a subscribe page in Klaviyo. To make it simpler and easy for our target subscribers, I included an offer in the success page. 

Is there a way for us to limit the success page only for customers that have newly signed up? So if they signed up already, the coupon code won’t pop up?

thank you!

icon

Best answer by Dov 17 November 2022, 22:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Gingersnaps_SG,

Thanks for sharing this question with us.

Our default subscribe page will not recognize if a user has previously filled out the form. In light of this, I would consider including the offer (coupon code) in the first email of a welcome series that includes the coupon code.

Since welcome series’ are triggered off of lists, and a user can only pass through a list-triggered flow once, if the user were to sign-up through the form a second time, they would not receive this coupon.

The same principle can be applied to any list that triggers a list-triggered flow (it doesn’t necessarily have to be a welcome series, that’s simply a common use-case)

I hope that’s helpful.