Solved

How to capture profile interests the most efficiëntly?

• 26 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi there,

i would like to capture interests of users in my e-mail. If an e-mail contains multiple subjects and 1 is clicked by a user, how can i make sure i capture that information in his profile by updating it somehow?

Kinds regards,

Jeroen

icon

Best answer by bcheney 27 November 2020, 15:43

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

@bcheney Hi Brittany,  thanks a lot this is very helpfull information.

Kind regards, 
Jeroen

Badge +2

Hi @Jeroen,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m happy to help here. In Klaviyo, you can use links or buttons to automatically collect information from viewers. For example:

• In your newsletter campaigns, add buttons that let users specify how many times a week they want to receive emails from you
  • In a thank you email to a new customer, prompt the recipient to update profile details such as gender
  • In a winback email, prompt a customer to choose the category of products they are most interested in learning more about

This guide will explain how to build email templates that include buttons to collect information about your subscribers, and then redirect them to another URL from within the email.

It is also possible to update a profile property and bring subscribers to a manage preference page, where they can submit additional information. This requires configuring the appropriate manage preferences page in advance. For more information, check out our article on Template Tags and Variable Syntax.

I hope this was helpful! 

Best,

Brittany