Solved

How to input code into email to filter out certain shopify tags?

• 3 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hey guys,

So I am looking to figure out how to do something - Our company has subscribers and one time purchasers. We have an order confirmation email that goes out to all recipients, both subscribers and one time purchasers. I want to test out a feature where the delivery date of the order will only be displayed to one time purchasers only. All orders in shopify from subscribers are tagged with a “subscriber” shopify tag.  So I’m trying to figure out how to create a code to add into the existing order confirmation email so that a one time purchaser will be able to see the delivery date but a subscriber will not see this. How can I achieve this? I don’t want to create a separate email for this.I’d rather input a bit of code into the existing email to do this.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Tomb 4 June 2022, 09:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +15

Hey there,
Here’s what I would do :

I would create a separate block displaying the delivery date of order. And then, I’ll add a “logic” to this block, to display it only for one time purchasers. 

Here’s the logic I would use : not 'subscriber' in person|lookup:'Shopify Tag'

(You’ll maybe have to replace the “Shopify Tag” by the actual name of the property )

Do you use the new, or the old editor for your email templates ? 

And if you need help, or want to improve your Klaviyo account, feel free to send me a private message to schedule a call. 

Cheers!

--