Solved

Removing Wholesale Orders from Campaign Data

• 22 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I use Klaviyo & Shopify for both Wholesale & Retail. 

Often, an email will go out and, unrelatedly, a wholesale order will come in. That order is reflected in the campaign sales. How do I change that? I already have any customer with a wholesale tag in shopify segmented in Klaviyo and a separate wholesale list.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 22 November 2023, 11:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Welcome to the community @absinthia 

Klaviyo attributes a sale to an email from a campaign/flow if the recipient opens or clicks and purchases within the attribution window (5-day default for emails). The most recent email opened/clicked gets that attribution.

As you are seeing wholesale orders attributed to an email, those contacts must have received that email and opened/clicked/purchased within the attribution window.

You mentioned that you have a separate segment for wholesale contacts. Are you excluding that segment from your campaigns? If they have found their way onto another list/segment you send to, they need to be excluded if that’s what you want to achieve.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Andy

Badge

Thank you! I have selected the wholesale segment to not receive the emails. Let’s see what happens this weekend.