Solved

Revenue performance of Price Drop flow and other flows

• 24 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi there, 

Having activated a Price Drop email last week, I wanted to report on not only engagement but also the revenue generated by the flow. However, this is not showing in the flow analytics. I’ve been researching and it seems this should be appearing on the flow analytics dashboard but all I’m seeing on mine is Delivered, Skipped, OR, CTR and active on site - there is no placed order metric. 

I’ve also downloaded the flow analytics to see if it would be on there but it isn’t. Additionally the flow analytics CSV shows no valid metrics (see below). I got a document with 0 on every metric, plus no revenue column. 

Can you help with this please? 

Amma 

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 24 November 2021, 23:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hey there @AmmaO,

Hope to shed some light into what might be going on with this.

Recently, we have seen multiple customer encounter a bug related to this issue as well. I have looked into our logs to see if there have been updates or changes regarding this process. Additionally, you should see a support ticket has been created for this case so that we can get a deeper dive into your account and issues since we are limited here on the community. If you do find a resolution, please feel free to share it back here on the Community so we can all learn together.

Thank you!
Alex