Sometimes, I want to target several SKUs at one time, but it takes a really long time to repeat the same process for each SKU.
Is there a way to input multiple properties at once? (I tried a comma, but it didn’t work)
Ex. I want to target people who’ve viewed at least 1 of 20 SKUs on our site in the last 30 days. To accomplish this, I would need to:
- What someone has done (or not done)
- Has Viewed Product → at least once → in the last → 30 → days
- where Product SKU equals [sku]
Then I would have to repeat 20 times.
- Would be great if we can copy the above so at least don’t have to redo all the steps again
- Better if we can just separate inputs with a comma, or semicolon…
Best answer by retentionView original