Solved

Signup Forms birthday -> Where can I see the birthday date of each subscriber?

• 5 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello !

I have created a Signup Form that requests the email, day and month of the user's birthday.

Now, I see the list where they are saved, but I can't find the birthday date and therefore, how can I create a flow or campaign to greet them and send them a birthday discount code.

Thanks !

icon

Best answer by julie.accardo 7 March 2021, 16:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @NicolasFromAllBeauty

You certainly can! In the guide that Julie shares with you above, there’s some examples of how to trigger the Birthday Flow. Example: 

You would just need to adjust the settings to make sure it triggers properly. 

In the example above, the flow starts on the person’s birthday, but you an adjust to start the flow at another time prior to the person’s birthday. 

Thanks so much for being a part of the Community and we look forward to seeing you share examples of your learnings along the way! 
-Cass. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Nicolas,

As long as you are collecting birthday using the date block in the signup form builder you should be able to set up your happy birthday flow using the date trigger. If you are not using the date block, you can then consider segmenting these subscribers by birth month and then at the beginning of each month, send a campaign to the subscribers who have birthday’s that month.

As for greeting new subscribers, you can set up a welcome series which will trigger off of the list you are using to route those contacts to.

Hope this helps!

Julie

Thanks Julie.

Your answer has helped me a lot.

Now I am starting the flow I would like to know one more thing.
Can I make the 1st email at the beginning of the month of his birthday, then another email the day before and another the same day of his birthday?

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi Nicolas,

As long as you are collecting birthday using the date block in the signup form builder you should be able to set up your happy birthday flow using the date trigger. If you are not using the date block, you can then consider segmenting these subscribers by birth month and then at the beginning of each month, send a campaign to the subscribers who have birthday’s that month.

As for greeting new subscribers, you can set up a welcome series which will trigger off of the list you are using to route those contacts to.

Hope this helps!

Julie