Solved

v1 API - Retrieving "unsubscribe" metric results in 404 error

• 15 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello,

we are an ETL tool and our application so far, has been retrieving data from various endpoints of the v1 API. However, on 1st April the the imports requesting from the endpoints

'https://a.klaviyo.com/api/v1/metrics'

and  'https://a.klaviyo.com/api/v1/metric/'

have started to fail for the metric “unsubscribe” / “Unsubscribed. The response is a 404 error.

As far we can read from docs, the v1 API will only be deprecated by June 30, 2024. Hence, we don’t have any idea why this endpoint is resulting in a 404 error for all our customers?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by DavidV 17 April 2024, 21:53

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hi @giang_y42,

Welcome to the Klaviyo community!

Just a heads up, I have flagged this directly with the Klaviyo team, hopefully we have an update on this soon. I can see I’m also getting a 404 response on this endpoint.

Thanks
David

Hello @DavidV,

Thank you for raising this issue, we also get the same issue with @giang_y42, and we use the data from this API for our CRM reports, it would be nice to hear some updates from you! Thanks again!

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hi @giang_y42 & @annette_yepoda,

Good morning from New Zealand. I have just tested the endpoint and I am getting correct responses again, can you please confirm this is all working for you now?

Thanks
David

Hello @DavidV 

it still shows a 404 error for me, thank you!

Badge

Hello @DavidV ,

same here!

Best

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

HI @annette_yepoda & @giang_y42,

That’s strange, for me I’m getting a 200 response now. I’ve just tested it again and it’s working fine. 

What is the response body you are receiving? 

When I initially tested this I got:

{"errors": [{"id": "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX", "status": 404, "code": "not_found", "title": "Not found", "detail": "The path /api/v1/metrics' could not be found"}]}

Thanks
David